Week 5 Sweet 16
Some terrific games this week, and the Sweet 16 is starting to come more into focus.
1. Houston (--) - So far, the best team in football.
2. Atlanta (--) - Sure, it took a miracle play by Ryan and Roddy White, but hey, way to go.
3. San Francisco (+1) - Utterly dominating performance against the J-E-T-S.
4. New England (+2) - Now *that* was an impressive second half vs. Buffalo.
5. Green Bay (--) - Leapfrogged by the Pats despite a win.
6. Baltimore (+1) - Defense is actually more suspect than I thought it would be.
7. Arizona (+1) - Still undefeated after a great comeback win vs. Miami.
8. Philadelphia (+2) - Hung on for dear life against the Giants, but sitting at 3-1 atop the NFC East.
9. NY Giants (-6) - Hate to move them down this far, but I have to.
10. Chicago (+3) - Punished the Cowboys. I have no faith in their consistency, however.
11. Minnesota (+3) - At 3-1, one of the biggest surprises of the season.
12. Cincinnati (--) - Also at 3-1, winners of three in a row.
13. San Diego (N/A) - Back in the Sweet 16 after falling out last week. We'll see if they're here to stay.
14. Denver (N/A) - Huge game against the Patriots this week. Manning vs. Brady.
15. Buffalo (-6) - Huge drop for the Bills, who had a legit shot to beat the Patriots after going up 21-7. Gotta finish that game.
16. St. Louis (N/A) - Nice win this week puts them in the Sweet 16 for the first time.
Moving Up: SF, NE, Bal, Ari, Phi, Chi, Min
Moving Down: NYG, Buf
Moving In: SD, Den, StL
Moving Out: Dal, Sea, NYJ
MVP at the Quarter Pole: Matt Ryan, Atl
Defensive Player of the Year at the Quarter Pole: J.J. Watt, Hou
Rookie of the Year at the Quarter Pole: Chandler Jones, NE
Surprise Success Team at the Quarter Pole: Ari (runner up: Min)
Surprise Disappointing Team at the Quarter Pole: NO (runner up: Det)
Best Division at the Quarter Pole: NFC North
Worst Division at the Quarter Pole: NFC South
Predicted #1 Seeds at the Quarter Pole: Houston, Atlanta
Re: Week 5 Sweet 16
How are the Patriots at 2-2 ahead of the teams that are 3-1 and 4-0 and beat them?
Re: Week 5 Sweet 16
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
© Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC