My Patriot Mock 2012: Amini Silatolu, Andre Branch, Derek Wolfe, WR M Sanu, C Hayward
27. Amini Silatolu G: dominant guard ability, Brian Waters not here for long. Cannon's future may be RT. Volmer is injury prone. Key combine stats: 32 inch vertical jump.
31. Andre Branch OLB: length, athletic ability give him upside to be young Roosevelt Colvin.
Played end of season with pulled hamstring, undervalued as a result by late season tape-watchers. Had 8 sacks, 12 TFL through first 7 games of season vs good competition. Junior year had 7 passes defensed. Key combine stats: 4.69 40, 4.27 shuttle, 7.2 3-cone, 6'4''+, 260 lbs, 34" arms.
48.Derek Wolfe DT: same program produced Mike Wright, Wolfe better prospect.Key Combine Stats: all of them off the charts. 6'5''+, 11" hands, 34" VJ, 7.2 3-cone.
62. Sanu wr: Hakeem Nicks style receiver. Pro day showed NFL caliber speed. Key combine stats: 10" hands, 33.5" arms, 6.88 3-cone, 36 inch vertical.
93. Casey Hayward cb: ballhawk, potential FS conversion like E. Wilson. Key combine stats: 3.95 shuttle, 6.77 3-cone.
126. Taylor Thompson TE/DE/OLB: freak athlete, versatile. Try him at DE/OLB first, emergency TE. Key combine stats: 6'6'', 260 lbs, 4.5 40, 37" VJ, 11'' hands. Has a Jared Allen style build.
Malik Jackson, DL. take flyer on rangy DL from top tier conference. Key combine stats: 6'6'', 285, 4.85 40, 4.42 shuttle, 7.4 3-cone.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
© Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC