Seeking Interest in 2012 Mock Draft Game
Just posting this message to see who would be interested in participating in the 2012 Mock Draft Game. This year we will ask this forum to make the Patriots pick and will give you about a 24 hour window. Say for example the Pats are on the clock March 20th at 2pm well this forums time will be from March 19th 2pm til the deadline time of March 20th 2pm thats when we need to post the selection. I will ask the mods how they would like for us to handle this and get back with you. In the meantime the following teams are available in this mock draft and first to reply will get the team available. San Diego, New York Giants, Green Bay. If you are not interested in participating for 7 rounds of this draft then don't apply. Also read over the following rules before showing your interest. NO TRADES.
2012 7 ROUND MOCK DRAFT
OFFICIAL START TIME & DATE - Saturday March 17 at 8:00 AM EDT
DO NOT MENTION UNDRAFTED PLAYERS IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD MOCK DRAFT AREA OF THIS FORUM
THAT IS THE PRIMARY RULE
THE REST OF THE RULES
1. Between the Hours of 8 AM and 12 MIDNITE each GM has up to two hours to submit his pick, but that does not mean he has to take all two hours ... the faster you can make the pick, the sooner we can keep the process moving
2. The clock stops at 12 MIDNITE and restarts again at 8 AM, so if you go OTC at oh say, 10 PM, you will have until 8 AM the next morning to submit your pick, that would equal two hours in total when the clock is active
3. You may continue to submit picks after 12 MIDNITE, that just means the clock is inactive, but you may continue to submit picks if it's your turn and you're still awake ... in fact, please do!
4. If your pick is approaching and you realize you may not be available to make the pick in a timely fashion, or make the pick at all, it is your responsibility to find a poster you can rely on to submit the pick on your behalf ... you can either send him your picks via PM or simply allow him to make the choice as he sees fit, but the responsibility is YOURS (Commissioner Broadwayjoe will be available in the evenings from 6-10 pm and Co-Commissioner Bakes781 will be available in the daytime from 9 am-5 pm if you need someone to send a PM to in fact I encourage you to do that and on the weekends send your picks to Broadwayjoe)
5. Anyone who misses their 1st RD Pick will automatically be replaced by an alternate GM. Missed Picks and/or habitually taking too much time and slowing down the draft to a crawl will also result in banishment from this mock draft
6. Newbie’s don't get a second chance ... you have to prove you can be trusted to keep the commitment because right now it's a guessing game ... so one missed pick and YOU'RE OUT
7. Let's keep it fun ... we're all adults here, we know where the line is crossed between good natured ribbing and mean-spirited personal attacks .. a little trash talk is fine, but personal attacks will not be tolerated
8. Make sure your PM's are activated and your mailbox is not maxed out so we can send OTC (On the Clock) alerts
9. After you submit your pick, please post an OTC for the following GM/Team and PM that GM an OTC alert as well ... DO NOT wait for someone else to do it .. this is by far the most important rule in regards to keeping the draft moving at a steady pace and every GM must comply
10. If the clock expires on a GM, the first MOCK GM to submit a pick for that team stands, but you cannot submit a pick for that team if your own selection is one of the proceeding five picks .. but if that GM is being replaced we will let the new/alternate GM start by submitting that pick .. if someone else "wants in" and the alternates are not available, we can give the team to that poster who "really" wants to participate for the remainder of the draft and not just to submit that pick
11. If you are on the board when you are OTC, and you split without submitting your pick, clock or no clock that is grounds for immediate dismissal
12. NO TRADES
13. As Commissioner I reserve the right to change, edit, add too or subtract from the rules if necessary.
I asked a mod if it was ok to post this here and when I get GM's for the remaining 3 teams above I will ask them to delete this thread.
Re: Seeking Interest in 2012 Mock Draft Game
So who wants to take either SD, GB or the Midgets? Shirley, there must be someone.
Re: Seeking Interest in 2012 Mock Draft Game
The Packers have been taken. Only the Chargers and Midets need a GM.
Shirley, there must be people willing to take these teams.:rolleyes:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC