The Giant Turnaround!
Taking a look at the point at which the Giants "turned the season around" (First game against Dallas) then on through their last game against SF (a 7 game stretch - winning 6):
- Wash was Eli's worst statistical performance (45 QB rating).
- Jets was Eli's second worst performance (61 QB rating - an inflated rating)
- Second Dallas game, Atl, GB, Eli statistically played very good
- The Giants lost the TO battle only once (-1 in a loss to Wash).
- In 1 game TOs were needed to win when compared to the scoring (SF)
- Giants have only 1 fumble and 0 lost fumbles
- In the 6 wins, Eli has 12 TD passes and 2 Ints
- 1 last minute winning drive for Eli (first Dal game)
- Last Sunday was the worst beating Eli has taken in 2011 (6 sacks).
- 5 of 7 games he was sacked 2 or less (2 vs Dal & Jets, 1 ATL & GB, 0 Dal)
- Giants were out gained on the ground by SF, GB, Wash, First Dallas
- Giants on the ground out gained ATL by a lot, Dal #2 by a lot, slightly Jets
- ATL game was their only big rushing game but had multiple "decent" games
- ATL game was their most well rounded performance (defense, run, pass)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC