Strength of Schedule for Playoff Teams
Just more on this "our team had a weak regular season schedule (108-100 - 0.519)." Here's how we stack up against the rest of the playoff teams.
1. Indianapolis (103-105 - 0.495) - must be nice to play the AFC West
2. San Diego (113-95 - 0.543) - now this is impressive, even when you think they played two 4-12 teams twice.
3. Pittsburgh (93-115 - 0.447) - St. Louis, Miami, Baltimore, San Francisco, New York Jets - enough said.
4. Jacksonville (101-107 - 0.486) - this is the team that everyone is scared of playing. After seeing this...bring it on (first they'd have to beat Pittsburgh, though). Actually, it doesn't matter - either team is fine by me.
5. Tennessee (96-112 - 0.462) - they hit some kind of figure skating quadruple jump in 4 4-12 teams (Jets, KC, Oakland and Atlanta)
And for good measure...
1. Dallas (100-108 - 0.481) - See AFC West
2. Green Bay (98-110 - 0.471) - I still like Brett Favre, even though it was a weak schedule.
3. Seattle (89-119 - 0.428) - they hit the weak schedule jackpot.
4. Tampa Bay (102-106 - 0.490)
5. New York Giants (102-106 - 0.490)
6. Washington (111-97 - 0.534) - it's nice to see them rally after Sean Taylor's death.
Re: Strength of Schedule for Playoff Teams
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
© Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC