What we need to do now...
1) Celebrate we just beat an awesome team, yes the Colts were awesome so far this year. (But they may not win thier division with the 6-2 Titans)
2) Rest... the bye week is an enormous advantage giving us the time to rehab and select the best 53 to move forward with.
3) Get back Dillion...unless you think that he can't outperform H Evans Clock Killing Dillion is a no brainer.
4) Activate T Brown. I believe that he provides an extra measure of insurance should a player hit IR over that 3 week window after his activation.
Question tho...If he retired, could he unretire later in the year??
5) Understand that everyone will use any means possible to bring us down, that means we must increase our performance to insure a margin of safety.
YES WE WERE ENTERTAINED!!!
When Brady had to win it was....
BRADY TO MOSS
Re: What we need to do now...
I agree with all ya said.
Nobody mentional this BUT....I think we may been reading our clippings.
Did you heard Brady say early this week..." I hope its a Blowout?
They might have been a bit over confident and not a close game!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC