League Predictions Thread
That time of the year again, crack your beers and make inane predictions that, should they come true, will allow you to label yourself a "genius," and, if they plunge to the ground as the mindlessly pointless guesses they are, nobody will remember anyway.
- The Jets will barely crack .500, and Kellen Clemens will be starting by Week 10.
- Jay Cutler will flash brilliance at times, but make crucial mistakes, and the Broncos will miss the playoffs again.
- The Saints are going to slide to the middle of the NFC pack and the Carolina Panthers will take the division and make a surprising playoff run.
- The Patriots will regret not drafting Paul Posluzny.
- The Chargers will get homefield advantage in the playoffs, again, and will yet again lose to the Patriots at Qualcomm in the AFC championship.
- Tony Romo will emerge as the real thing, and will lead the NFC in passing yards and QB efficiency.
- The Tom Coughlin era will come crashing down to the NFC East basement, dragging Eli Manning, who will finish the season with a QB rating under 80, with him.
- The Washington Redskins will be a surprise playoff team. Both wildcards will yet again be NFC East teams.
- Arizona, St. Louis, and SF will contend, but the NFC West still belongs to Seattle.
- Miami will be a non-factor by Week 7.
- Laurence Maroney will rush for 1,400 yards.
- The surprise playoff team in the AFC will be the Oakland Raiders; Daunte Culpepper will have a surprisingly good year and Southern California will yet again have a controversy over a #1 draft pick QB riding the bench.
- PATRIOTS 32 DALLAS 21 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: League Predictions Thread
Joey Harrington will have a career year.
The Raiders will win the AFC West.
Anquan Boldin will lead the league in receiving yards.
The Chargers will beat us in week 2 but fail to reach the playoffs after a mid-season slide.
Steve McNair will start every game for the Ravens, but they will fail to win a playoff game this year.
The Vikings will have purple jerseys for half their games.
I will get at least two of these predictions correct (this one included).
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC