Things that worry me
(1) The Pats organization is so closed and insular that it's hard to imagine how new thinking gets into the organization. I worry that BB's approach is starting to get stale.
(2) BB's general demeanor is professional and businesslike, but I wonder if he can light a fire under his team when necessary. The Jets clearly had an emotional edge in the last game.
(3) I'm not convinced that Hufnagel has made Brady a better QB. He seems to hold on to the ball longer and throw it more tentatively.
(4) Our receivers seem to be pretty easy to cover.
(5) The Pats system seems to result in a lot injuries year after year. This puts us at a competitive disadvantage.
I know as well as anyone that the Pats have a way of turning things around, and this week's worries could easily evaporate. But, the fact is, in our three losses, the Pats looked worse than the score.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
© Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC