The Patriots sent out the following information on Thursday night:
Those attending Sunday's game will notice some changes have been made to the Gillette Stadium parking lots and pedestrian walkways to improve traffic flow for vehicles and pedestrians.
* From the North, the P5 gate has been closed. All general traffic should enter gates P2 and P10 North (P10N). Patrons with disabilities should enter either P2 or P4 to ensure easier access to Gillette Stadium.
* From the South, the P9 gate has been closed. All general traffic should enter gates P6, P8 or P10 South (P10S). Patrons with disabilities should enter P6 to ensure easier access to Gillette Stadium.
* From the North and South, the P10 parking lots have been expanded in size to ensure sufficient parking for all patrons.
* Bus parking is now located in P10.
* Recreational vehicle (RV) parking will continue to be located in P10.
* A new pedestrian crossway on Route 1 has been added in front of the P10 lot.
Traffic advisory signage along Route 1 will assist in directing fans to parking lots with space available. As always, the Patriots encourage fans to be safe and allow ample time to arrive, park and enter the stadium for the 1 p.m. kickoff.
Posted By: mreiss | Time: 08:50:00 PM
09-07-2006 09:35 PM
Re: Sunday Traffic Advisory
Originally Posted by NEM
Traffic should be fairly light. Plan on leaving around 8AM, take The Squaw Peak Parkway , south, to Indian School Road. Turn left at the end of the ramp and go about 2 miles and turn left at 28th street. Take a right into the Vine parking lot, and park your car. Parking is free.
If it snows, you're in the wrong place.
Which parkway kimosabe? :D Hasn't your beloved Govenor changed those signs yet?