...no longer even makes the frontpage anymore. Check out CNN.com. I guess car bombs and soldiers dying every day has become boring to our media.
Guess it is boring to Fox News also, just checked it out and there is nothing about Iraq on that unbiased news source either. Couldn't copy & paste as well as you could, but you get the idea.
FOX & Friends|Daytime|Your World|Big Story|Special Report|FOX Report|O'Reilly Factor|Hannity & Colmes|On The Record|WeekendTOP NEWS::BUSINESS::OPINION::TV::RADIO::MARKETPLACE::F OXFAN::SERVICES::VIDEO We Report.
Updated: 8-10-06 4:31pm ET
Analysis of Thwarted Terror Plot
Tonight, 8pm / 11pm ET
Mid-Air Terror Plotters Planned Dry Run
Police spot check a car at Los Angeles International Airport. 24 arrested in foiled attack; U.S., Brits hunting more suspectsU.S. intelligence officials say 10 flights were targets of liquid-explosives plan
• Bush: 'Reminder That We're at War'
• Americans Face Lines at Airports
• Terror Arrests Send Oil Prices Tumbling
• Pakistan Says It Tipped Off U.K. Officials
• Fast Facts: New Airport Rules
• Fast Facts: Ticketing ChangesVideo•Cracking the PlotPhoto Essays•London Police Disrupt Terrorist Plot
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES
•Israel Bombs Heart of Beirut, Drops Warning Leaflets
- U.N. Vote May Come Friday
- Israel: Close Egypt-Gaza Border
- Video: Massive Invasion•6 of 11 Missing Egyptian Students Now in Custody•2 Men Held on Terror Charges in Ohio•Iraq Shrine Blast Kills 35•Castro in 'Battle for Life'•Typhoon Saomai Slams China•2 Teens Admit to School Shooting Plot in New Jersey•Indy 500-Winning Unser Brothers Arrested•Camaro Coming Back in 2008
ONLY ON FOX
Not Good to Be an Incumbent
FOX Poll: Voters want change in 2006
• FOX Poll: Americans Back Israel Trippingly on the Tongue
In Science: Phonetic map of English reveals clusters around nouns, verbs
Joe Lieberman Is History
Blue Streak: Democrats are going to come together behind Ned Lamont Lizards, Rats and Investors
Market Watch: Your poorly designed brain might be costing you big money
Who Asked You?
Grrr! Columnist Mike Straka says keep comments to yourself | Your Grrrs Lousy Lawn Ornament
Out There: Naked, muddy woman refuses to leave couple's front yard
The right wants to forget about our troops in harms way and the "liberal" media is serving them well.
It's telling that the BBC, where in Britain today's events are profoundly more relevant to Joe Public than here, bothers to give us an update from Iraq while the U.S. liberal media™ has nonstop coverage of airport security guards.
I find myself visiting news.bbc.co.uk a lot these days.
Thanks sey...just made it my news home.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
© Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC