– Rodney Harrison was limited, but with the injury he sustained, even being out there less than 11 months after tearing three knee ligaments qualifies as a minor miracle, especially considering the position he plays. Harrison did some individual work, although he was held out of most of the passing skeleton and full-squad drills. In the little time he did see with the first team, he was paired with James Sanders at safety, with Ellis Hobbs and Eugene Wilson at the corners.
– TE Daniel Graham, in his return to the field, participated some in pass skeleton drills, but deferred to Ben Watson and David Thomas most of the afternoon.
– C Dan Koppen’s workload was probably the lightest of all the returnees, sticking strictly to individual drills.
– CB Randall Gay, on the other hand, was let go a little bit — lining up with the second defense at right corner for most of the practice.
– DE Richard Seymour and DL Johnathan Sullivan both were in-and-out of the lineup. Sullivan worked at the nose in the 3-4 and as a tackle in the four-man line as part of the scout team.
We’ll be back in a few with some comments from the returning group.
A lot of good notes. I just included those about the returnees.
08-07-2006 07:23 PM
Re: Tomase/Breer Monday practice notes
Albert is rejuvinating the Herald's blog very nicely - you have to wonder if there is a curmudgeonly editor at Metrowest who lacks political poise, but has his roots in reporting and his head in the real world.