Who are your top five LEAST favorite Patriots of All-Time?
Figured we should have a companion thread for the Top Five Patriots
I'm going to give this some more thought, but I think Zeke Mowat and Eugene Chung are contenders for me.
I'm giving thought to Terry Glenn for faking his injury back in 2001 but I actually don't hold a lot of latent animosity towards him.
1. Marion Butts - RB - Slower than a sun-dial by the time we got him.
2. Kenneth Sims - DT - Classic under-achiever. Nothing personal.
3. Tony Eason - QB - I had high hopes at the beginning. What a wuss.
4. Irving Fryar - WR - Even though a good player on the field. Wacko
when off of it while here. Knife incident SB XX.
Took Hart Lee Dykes under his wing and a lot
of good that did.
5. Duane Starks - CB - We hardly knew ya.
http://www.xboxusersgroup.com/forums...smilies/bs.gif. Anyone who wore a Patriots uni is OK with me.
Chris Cant-he-cover, Terry Glenn, Ken Simms. I couldn't think of any others.
1. Chris Canty - bust with over confident attitude
2. Steve Martin - big disappointment
3. Tony Simmons - never lived up to potential
4. Andy Katzenmoyer - injury not really his fault but i had high hopes for him
5. Max Lane - Not a bad player and wasn't really his fault being left one on one with Reggie White in the SB, but i was still screaming at the tv! lol
I have two least fav Pats:
Terry Glenn: He's just an ass.
Curtis Martin: He signed a deal to make sure we couldn't match. But what
sticks most with me was after beating the Jets a few years ago he said something along the lines, "I hate lossing to that team. I can't stand lossing to them".
1 Chris Canty
2 Mike Bishop- never understood the hype
3 Lawyer Millloy- did like how he left, and was never that great
4 Sam Gash - ditto
5 Doug Fluite- 1988 got too much credit...
"One Yard" Dupard
Sims takes the prize
"Best Years May be Behind him"
"Losing his speed"
Those were the phrases in the print media, meaning some stuff had been leaked by the front office. Parcells, who drafted the guy in the first place, stepped in with a very high, 6-year offer to a 28-year-old RB. patriots couldn't match that offer.
Curtis is on the last year of that deal. In Year 5 of the deal, he had perhaps his best season.
He and parcells love each other, and have since Curtis' first season.
Yeah. He hates losing to The Patriots. Probably has a grudge agsainst the whole franchise. But he's still got about 20 buddies over here.
1. Ken "Geme Day" Sims
2. Chris Canty - a couple embarrasing momensts, too, before they ran his @ss outa here.
3. Tony "Champain" Eason. Good QB who was Obviously Missing Something. Was not well liked in the clubhouse either.
4. Scott "Missin" Sisson - PK who was soooo bad. Then the crowd insults caused him to lose confidence, about kicking at home stadium. it was horrible. all of use who booed and said psycho-traumatic things to that guy will have to answer for that someday.
5. Raymond Clayborn-- a superb player, one of the patriots finest CBs ever. Mike Haynes is in, but clayborn? uh-uh.
how about 4-8 fistfights with our fellow bostonians over the usual traffic (Please be quiet - edited)ff? you know, one at the summer tunnel. How about getting decked by sportswriter Will McDonough in the patriots locker room? altercations all over the place, you know, words exchanged at bars?
Simmons (the WR)
Terry " I D-I-D" Glenn
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
© Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC