2006 red sox offensive predictions
before every yr i predict their numbers
i base all these numbers off past performances and other factors
.280 avg, 20 hrs, 75 rbi, .375 obp, .865 ops
.280 avg, 18 hrs, 70 rbi, .410 obp, .800 ops
.300 avg, 30 2bs, 15 hrs, 70 rbi, 100 runs, .365 obp, .850 ops
.260 avg, 30 2bs, 14 hrs, 75 rbi, .325 obp, .745 ops
.260 avg, 22 hrs, 95 rbi, .355 obp, .845 ops
.310 avg, 35 2bs, 42 hrs, 155 rbi, .405 obp, 1.005 ops
.290 avg, 40 2bs, 22 hrs, 80 rbi, 120 runs, .355 obp, .855 ops
.280 avg, 30 2bs, 20 hrs, 80 rbi, .375 obp, .865 ops
.310 avg, 45 2bs, 58 hrs, 180 rbi, .405 obp, 1.075 ops
There is a Red Sox forum for this...
And there's also ZiPS projections:
My prediction is 5 Red Sox press conferences scheduled for 5 minutes before kickoff next season
My prediction is Curt and Shonda Schilling will actually think people care about what they think and they will be seen on endless commercials.
edit: does that say 58 hrs and 180 rbi's for Ortiz or am I drunk?
Mark Loretta will be a fan favorite before the all-star break. The Red Sox will surpass last years numbers. Trot Nixon will surpass those numbers by 20% and will be the teams 3rd best offensive weapon...then he will get hurt before the playoffs...because he's Trot and that's the kind of crap luck that he has.
also, 6 PC's for front office moves, 5 globe polls related to sox vs pats (sox will win all, or they will re-do the poll ;)
4 Manny-being-mannies, 3 schilling political rants, 2 theo versus larry's, 1 stadium redesign, and a Henry in a pear tree
Come on now, the schillings do a lot of stuff for cancer research...
the spelling is off cuz i am drunk
My predictions for the Desperate Housewives in 2006:
* Manny Ramirez will hit a home run and stop to take a nap while rounding the bases between second and third.
* Theo Epstein will wear a gorilla suit to all press conferences.
* Curt Schilling's wife will get her own show on WEEI and Curt will call in regularly for the family's grocery list.
* Jason Varitek will be put on the disabled list with a severe case of hemorrhoids.
* Bronson Arroyo will be arrested and charged with possession of marijuana.
* Johnny Damon will charge the mound and pummel Tim Wakefield after getting beaned in the season's first game between the Desperate Housewives and Yankees.
* Coco Crisp will collide with a milk truck en route to Fenway and drown in his car.
* Mike Lowell will be reassigned to the Lowell Spinners.
* Trot Nixon will catch a fly ball with one out and the bases loaded and toss it into the stands thinking the inning is over.
* Larry Lucchino will be linked with the Mafia during an undercover FBI sting.
* Fenway Park will spontaneously implode under the weight of new construction.
* Clement admits he's a vampire and the team announces he will pitch only night games.
i must be drunk then, cuz your spelling seems fine (assuming you used the contraction "cuz" on purpose)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
© Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC