Next Year I Want :
- Givens re-signed cheap or a faster replacement brought in.
- 2 TE offense full time.
- Dillon getting 25 carries a game, with his cap number we have no choice.
- Neal re-signed or a good replacement.
- An OLB to develop behind Willie.
- An ILB to develop behind Bruschi.
- A stud Safety to play with Wilson if Harrison doesn't come back or with Harrison and Wilson could go back to CB.
That's a list of :
1 WR (starter quality)
1 OG (starter quality)
1 Safety (starter quality)
2 LB (developmental quality)
That's not an overly aggressive list with all the draft picks we have. I'd love a stud CB but they are a lot more costly.
My best case would be a young, stud Safety teamed with Rodney and having Hobbs, Wilson, Samuel and Gay at CB. But that's probably unrealistic unless Harrison is way ahead in his re-hab.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC