The Six Stages of Grief (Stage 6: Optimism!)
1. Denial : Brady is fine. He just needs an ice pack and he'll be back next week.
2. Anger: God why have you forsaken us?! Damnit why didn't I wear my lucky hat yesterday!!!
3. Bargaining: Quick, make a trade for Culpepper, he will save us!
4. Depression: We are doomed. Now we won't even beat the Dolphins!
5. Acceptance: We've still got a full roster out there fighting. Let's give them a chance. Let go of Brady.
And since nobody died, and we haven't lost the Super Bowl, this time we have an extra stage:
6. Optimism: Brady will be back, and in the meantime the team will get a chance to fill in some weaknesses that might not have been as apparent when he was here. Hell, they might even win the Super Bowl without him. But even if we don't....
We will only be stronger once he comes back!!!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
© Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC