12-24-2012, 04:37 PM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Mar 2007
Week 17 Sweet 16
1. Denver (+1) - Long winning streak, Peyton is on fire, D is playing great. Yes, they deserve to be here.
2. Atlanta (--) - Top seed in the NFC.
3. Green Bay (+2) - Absolutely rolling right now.
4. San Francisco (-3) - Got pummeled by the Seahawks. Ouch.
5. New England (-1) - Won, but deserves to drop one spot here.
6. Seattle (+1) - Destroying people recently. Fortunately for the rest of the league, they won't have many more home games.
7. Houston (-1) - In some trouble, I think.
8. Washington (--) - What a story they are.
9. Indianapolis (+1) - I think the Hou game this week will be huge for them.
10. Cincinnati (+1) - They'd dearly love to beat Baltimore in the finale.
11. Dallas (+1) - Still with a shot to win the division. Amazing.
12. Minnesota (+1) - Impressive win at Houston.
13. NY Giants (-4) - Took another pounding. I really hope they get eliminated from the playoffs!!
14. Chicago (--) - Don't think they'd do much in the playoffs, but hey, whatever.
15. Baltimore (--) - Not at all convinced of this team.
16. St. Louis (N/A) - Sure, why not? At 7-7-1, they could finish above .500.
Moving up: Den, GB, Sea, Ind, Cin, Dal, Min
Moving down: SF, NE, Hou, NYG
Moving in: StL
Moving out: Pit