For comparison: Mark Sanchez
Also, a few thoughts. They're from my brain, so feel free to skip them:
1) I'm not sure that Brady's ever played better than he is right now, and I'm including 2007.
2) It's become pretty clear to me that the entire defense is geared towards preventing the big play and getting stops when they need them. This has been great for wins (and the rookies), bad for stats, and a heart attack in waiting for me, but I'll take it.
3) Maybe it's just me, but it seems that our defenders routinely take bad angles/make bad decisions on potential sacks. For example: yesterday, Ninko flushed what's-his-face on a third-and-long and was chasing him to the sideline. As another defender was closing in, all he had to do was stay on his feet and corral him; I don't think Hill had any time to get a throw off. Instead, he dove for his feet and whiffed, Hill got outside on the other defender, who'd also taken a bad angle...first down. This seems to happen a lot. Again, maybe it's just me.
4) This offense is sooooo much scarier without Moss. There's no longer any argument about this.
5) The only thing Gronk has to fear is Gronk himself. He cannot
be covered on a regular basis.
6) Been said a bunch of times, but McCourty's special.
7) I haven't given up on Tate...yet...but c'mon, man!
8) This is what I think of when I think of Branch's return.