09-12-2013, 08:59 AM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Mar 2007
Week 2 Sweet 16
1. San Francisco (--) - Impressive performance against Green Bay. They are excellent in every area of the game.
2. Denver (--) - Hard to watch that 2nd half against Baltimore and not think that this team will be a very, very tough matchup. Loaded on offense.
3. Seattle (--) - Good start for the Seahawks, especially defensively.
4. New England (--) - No change for the first four teams. Pats made some uncharacteristic mistakes on unforced turnovers, and the injury bug is biting hard.
5. Houston (+3) - Nice comeback win to open the season.
6. Dallas (+6) - Got lots of turnovers and beat the Giants at home. I'm not sold on them, but everyone else above them basically lost. So up they go. I don't think they'll stay here long though.
7. Atlanta (-1) - Tough loss against New Orleans; this team is still very good.
8. Green Bay (-3) - As good as they are, they can't seem to solve San Francisco.
9. New Orleans (+6) - Terrific win against Atlanta. This Saints team is for real.
10. Indianapolis (+3) - Beat a lousy Raiders team by 4. Not super impressive, but hey, it's a win.
11. Philadelphia (N/A) - Leap into the sweet 16 after an impressive showing against the Redskins. For all the hubbub about their fast-break offense, they ran 12 fewer plays than the Patriots did.
12. Baltimore (-5) - Got rolled by Denver. Let's see if they rebound this week.
13. NY Giants (-4) - WAY too many turnovers against Dallas. I think they'll get that corrected though.
14. Cincinnati (-4) - Not a good way to start the year, losing at Chicago.
15. Kansas City (+1) - Nice win to start the year. Let's see it continue before moving them up too much.
16. Washington (-5) - Looked awful in the first half against Philly. 2nd half was a big improvement. Maybe it just took them a half to get their legs under them.