03-26-2006, 11:50 AM
2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: MIlton, NH
Originally Posted by Tunescribe
Very uncool of you to insult the Patriots like that, bub. When was the last time you heard about:
* A Patriots player asking for a game off, peeing in a cup on the sidelines, or eating food during a game?
* A Patriots player walking off the line of scrimmage when he should be running?
* The wives of Patriots players involved in a public squabble?
* A Patriots player's wife calling WEEI to talk about/defend her husband?
* Patriots players drinking booze in the lockerroom before a game?
* A Patriots player publicly declaring that his primary role with the team was to babysit malcontents in the lockerroom?
* Scott Pioli donning a gorilla suit to avoid the media?
* Jonathan Kraft getting suited up and playing catch with the team?
* Patriots players publicly campaigning for a presidential candidate?
Of course, there's much more ...
Remember when Terry Glenn peed. It came up DIRTY.
How about the wonderful parting shots from Milloy?
I beleive Matt Chatham publicy endorsed a candidate, remeber that?
How 'bout Ty Law needing to feed his family?
You're so addicted to soap opera's you don't even see it. It's called being a sports fan. I am not insulting my favorite sports franchise, I'm merely pointing out that there not immune to drama.
Get off your high horse and admit your drawn to it like a moth to flame.