04-24-2008, 02:59 PM
Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Scott Wright's Final Top 32
Originally Posted by PonyExpress
Opinions are like a-holes, everyone's got one...My personal top 10...
1. Ryan: franchise Qb
2. C. Long: Superman disguised as Clark Kent
3. McFadden: closest thing to E. Dickerson in a generation (fumbles included)
4. JStewart: Jamal Anderson, before the knee problems
5. Mendenhall: Barber and Maroney, in one body
6. Gholston: Awesome upside
7. Clady: Elite LT
8. J. Long: solid lunchpail OT
9. C. Avril: S. Philips
10. J. Hardy: Scores TDs.
That's funny...not that I agreed with them, but last year every analyist and his mother were throwing around Eric Dickerson as the closest thing to Adrian Peterson.
Personally, I see McF as more of a Travis Henry...that's off the top of my head, I really hadn't thought about it until now.
When it's third and 10, you can have the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -- R.I.P. Max McGee
Last edited by dryheat44; 04-24-2008 at 03:00 PM..