Welcome to PatsFans.com. Do you have an account? If not - please take a moment to register for our forum and experience a much smoother experience with fewer ads, along with no longer having to see this notification. Also learn about how you can receive a free Patriots T-Shirt from the Patriots Official ProShop by CLICKING HERE. Please enjoy your stay here, and Go Pats!
ARE YOU NEW HERE? NOT LOGGED IN? PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO REMOVE THIS WINDOW
Welcome to PatsFans.com. Do you have an account? If not - please take a moment to register for our forum and experience a much smoother experience with fewer ads, along with no longer having to see this notification window. Also learn about how you can receive a free Patriots T-Shirt from the Patriots Official ProShop by CLICKING HERE. Please enjoy your stay here, and Go Pats!
I keep hearing that the pats MAY take McFadden with the 2nd pick...well, why is that???
If McFadden is so good, woudlnt another team take him instead of the Pats? with the 1st overall pick???
Figuring however that Miami is at number 1 and they dont need a RB, but still.
So, all i heard is Dorsey and McFadden, which are the top QB's, and how good are they. Where are the premier LB expected to go? How bout DB's?
Thanks to all you college Football watchers.
DONATE TO PATSFANS.COM
RECEIVE A FREE PATS T-SHIRT AND SAVE 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY FROM THE OFFICIAL PROSHOP!
Free T-Shirt & Save 15% Off!
Like Our Site? Please help support our site and server costs by DONATING TO PATSFANS.COM and receive a FREE PATRIOTS T-SHIRT and SAVE 15% off EVERY purchase you make from PatriotsProShop.com. You'll also receive added benefits to your account including Removing All Ads During Your Experience Here At Our Forum.
NEEDED YEARLY SITE DONATIONS: 345 | CURRENT # OF SUBSCRIBED SUPPORTERS: 98
I know I wouldn't ask anyone who thought Butch Hobson was the greatest athlete in Boston history.
Of course that's what you'd do. You'd get information in dribs and drabs over weeks instead of doing a couple hours of research on your own. You're not very bright are you?
Butch Hobson was a joke. You couldn't quite get that?
As to the players, etc. There are dozens of them, it's a little much to ask people to write a paragraph on each of them. And pointless too as the work has been done better elsewhere. Maybe doing a little homework as a starting point would make sense?
If a person wants to discuss specific players, fine, but to come here with a blank slate and say "fill me in and give me all information about the upcoming draft" is a little much.
If you think it's a fine idea, then why didn't you fill him in? Well? He was asking for information. You thought his request was valid, yet you gave him NONE. Why?
Please write a paragraph about each of the top 100 prospects for the upcoming draft, their strengths/weaknesses, where they'll be drafted, draft needs for each team, etc. Well?
My Top 5 for the Pats, if we keep the pick, would be...
1. Glen Dorsey LSU DT I think he would improve our overall defense tremendously. He's better suited for the 4-3, but i think Belichick would get the best from him.
2. Darren McFadden RB Arkansas Best back in the draft by far. Would make our offense even BETTER if you can imagine and could be a great duo with Maroney. My only qualm is that i think our offense is FINE the way it is.
3. Jake Long OT Michigan Best OT in the draft. Some say he could anchor an OL for 10 years. I like our line the way it is, but would welcome a Stud LT.
4. Malcom Jenkins CB Ohio State Best Corner in the draft, but i just feel likes it a bit high for him. I'd rather trade down.
5. James Laurinaitis LB Ohio State I personally LOVE this guy for us. Hard worker, always around the ball, patriots type player. But it could also be too high if we pick him in the top 5. I DO worry about players like him accidentally taking the wrong supplement because he's a workout warrior.
I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts and their top 5's.....As of November 23rd anyway.