03-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Stock falling
Originally Posted by cstjohn17
Best time to buy is when there is a sale.
List players who are falling but may be good value for the Pats.
- list reason they are falling and where good value is for the Pats and what round they will be picked
I will start with these guys who may be available at 91
Tony Hunt, RB, Penn State
- slow 40 times (4.6 - 4.7) have hurt his stock
- could be a very nice complement to Maroney
- also good receiver 87 catches for 9.1 YPC
- if he is available at 91 it would be a great value pick
Quentin Moses, DE, Georgia
Height: 6-5 Weight: 261
- bad senior season but still had 25 sacks for his career while playing in a top conference (SEC)
- huge upside, huge bust factor
- slow 40, 4.7 - 4.8
- at one point was considered top 20 pick, worth looking at with pick 91
When it's third and 10, you can have the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -- R.I.P. Max McGee
Last edited by dryheat44; 03-28-2007 at 02:00 PM..