Kiper's 1st mock is out on ESPN Insider:
Mel Kiper: DT Ndamukong Suh tops the first 2010 NFL mock draft - ESPN
He has us taking Ricky Sapp in the 1st. Bleh.
For those who don't have ESPNInsider, his complete 1st round is:
1. St. Louis - Ndamukong Suh, DT
2. Detroit - Gerald McCoy, DT
3. Tampa Bay - Eric Berry, S
4. Washington - Sam Bradford, QB
5. Kansas City - Russell Okung, OT
6. Seattle - Derrick Morgan, DE
7. Cleveland - Joe Haden, CB
8. Oakland - Anthony Davis, OT
9. Buffalo - Jimmy Clausen, QB
10. Denver - Dez Bryant, WR
11. Jacksonville - Jason Pierre-Paul DE
12. Miami - Rolando McClain, ILB
13. San Francisco - Trent Williams, OT
14. Seattle - CJ Spiller, RB
15. NY Giants - Carlos Dunlap, DE
16. San Francisco - Earl Thomas, S
17. Tennessee - Everson Griffen, DE
18. Pittsburgh - Brian Bulaga, OT
19. Atlanta - Sergio Kindle, OLB
20. Houston - Brian Price, DT
21. Cincinnati - Aaron Hernandez, TE
22. New England - Ricky Sapp, OLB
23. Green Bay - Taylor Mays, S
24. Philadelphia - Navarro Bowman, OLB
25. Baltimore - Jermaine Gresham, TE
26. Arizona - Dan Williams, DT
27. Dallas - Bruce Campbell, OT
28. San Diego - Jonathan Dwyer, RB
29. NY Jets - Golden Tate, WR
30. Minnesota - Patrick Robinson, CB
31. New Orleans - Jared Odrick, DT
32. Indianapolis - Brandon Graham, DE
Personally, I'd much rather take DT Dan Williams or OT Bruce Campbell than Sapp. I think both are much better talents and would add more.
Some notable omissions from the 1st round include:
- LB Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri - I'd take him over Bowman, personally, and I can't see NO passing him up.
- DT Terrance Cody - too many 3-4 teams need DT help.
- An interior lineman. Mike Iupati, Vlad Ducasse and Maurkice Pouncey all have potential.
It's a pretty plausible 1st round, however. The biggest reach I see is CB Patrick Robinson, who I don't think is a 1st round player. Mot of the others are at least justifiable. In fact, Kiper's mock has a lot of similarities with my last mock:
- St. Louis and Detroit taking Suh and McCoy 1-2
- Buffalo going QB at #9 - I had them taking Sam Bradford instead of Clausen
- Jacksonville taking the #2 DE at 11 - I thought they would take Everson Griffen over Jason Pierre-Paul
- San Francisco going RT at #13. I had them taking Anthony Davis.
- Cincinnati going TE at #21. I had them taking Jermaine Gresham. I think 21 is too early for Aaron Hernandez.
- Dallas going OL at 27. I had them taking Mike Iupati.
- San Diego taking Jonathan Dwyer.
- The Jets going WR in the 1st. I had them taking Damien Williams.