Welcome to PatsFans.com. Do you have an account? If not - please take a moment to register for our forum and experience a much smoother experience with fewer ads, along with no longer having to see this notification. Also learn about how you can receive a free Patriots T-Shirt from the Patriots Official ProShop by CLICKING HERE. Please enjoy your stay here, and Go Pats!
ARE YOU NEW HERE? NOT LOGGED IN? PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO REMOVE THIS WINDOW
Welcome to PatsFans.com. Do you have an account? If not - please take a moment to register for our forum and experience a much smoother experience with fewer ads, along with no longer having to see this notification window. Also learn about how you can receive a free Patriots T-Shirt from the Patriots Official ProShop by CLICKING HERE. Please enjoy your stay here, and Go Pats!
Here's my mock for the upcoming 2006 Draft (based on current records):
1. Houston - Reggie Bush HB
2. San Francisco - D'Brickshaw Ferguson OT (i think the top two will trade the rights to these picks)
3. New York Jets - Matt Leinart QB
4. New Orleans - A.J. Hawk LB
5. Green Bay - Laurence Maroney HB
6. Arizona - Mario Williams DE
7. Buffalo - Haloti Ngata DT
8. Tennesee - Mathias Kiwanuka DE
9. Detroit - Darnell Bing S
10. Oakland - Marcedes Lewis TE
11. St. Louis - Tamba Hali DE
12. Cleveland - Chad Greenway LB
13. Baltimore - Jimmy Williams CB
14. Philadelphia - Demeco Ryans LB
15. Miami - Marcus Mcneill OT
16. Minnesota - Deangelo Williams HB
17. Atlanta - Winston Justice OT
18. Kansas City - Laron Landry S
19. Dallas - Eric Winston OT
20. Denver (f/ WAS) Brodick Bunkley DT
21. Tampa Bay - Santonio Holmes WR
22. New England - Ahmad Brooks LB (this is open for suggestions)
23. Pittsburgh - Lendale White RB
24. San Diego - Derek Hagan WR
25. Carolina - D'Qwell Jackson LB
26. Chicago - Vernon Davis TE
27. Jacksonville - Tye Hill CB
28. New York Giants - Abdul Hodge LB
29. Cincinnati - Greg Blue S
30. Denver - Max Jean-Gilies OG
31. Seattle - Elvis Dumervil DE
32. Indy - Kevin Simon LB
DONATE TO PATSFANS.COM
RECEIVE A FREE PATS T-SHIRT AND SAVE 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY FROM THE OFFICIAL PROSHOP!
Free T-Shirt & Save 15% Off!
Like Our Site? Please help support our site and server costs by DONATING TO PATSFANS.COM and receive a FREE PATRIOTS T-SHIRT and SAVE 15% off EVERY purchase you make from PatriotsProShop.com. You'll also receive added benefits to your account including Removing All Ads During Your Experience Here At Our Forum.
NEEDED YEARLY SITE DONATIONS: 345 | CURRENT # OF SUBSCRIBED SUPPORTERS: 98
Very good work. I don't agree with you on this one, PatsSaintsSox, I think Santonio HAS to go ahead of Hagan. Holmes has been proving himself for awhile now, and was projected as a first rounder (if only a late one) last year. Pats selecting Brooks would be great, but I think he might return to UVa. Huff's gotta be in there somewhere.
Pope IS a beast. He's a truck. Another great Georgia TE (after Watson). You're right, this draft is TE heavy. I could see the Bengals snagging one late.
As for Hagan, I just don't see him projecting better than Holmes. I think Holmes is faster, but Hagan's sort of like a Branch. Quick off the line, gets to those routes darn fast, but doesn't have as blazing speed. Holmes is fast. But you might be right, who knows. These guys are close.
I'd also love to see Brooks. I think he'd be a great fit in our defense. I'm sure what he's going to do and/or if he's going to be available. I'm a huge Bing fan, and although safeties don't normally go in the 1st, I would love to see him as Rodney's eventual replacement. I could also see a corner. With BB you never know if it's going to be the draft of two years ago where he went big name and big school or if it's going to be last years where he went with the lesser names.