Great Job Mogamedogz keep up the good work, and it keeps me alot more orginized
Just taking a quick look back here is how I would rate the top 5 teams so far in the draft.
1) Seatle - nice trade to add more picks in the end of the first and second round. They already have four solid players with another pick up next.
2) Lions - they have filled a lot of needs with five great picks to fill the gaps all over the place on that team.
3) Eagles - Wow they got a top OT at 21 then the top TE at 28 which filled two big needs. They got a great back in Jennings then looked for some help in the secondary and nabbed Sharrod Martin to help their DB's.
4) Cards and Browns (tie) - Both got a good value at the RB position and Luigs and Jenkins I think will be long time NFL starters and will make their teams happy.
5) Jags - With only two picks in the first 72 with the trade to move up to get the best WR in the class. They then fallowed that up by stealing Brown at #72 and there is not way he will last that one in the real NFL draft IMO.
All in all I am enjoying this but was going to report how I have seen this draft so far but then again take that for what is is worth....about 2 cents