09-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Join Date: Sep 2004
By participating in this, you are helping the political forum live up to the level of civility that Ian wants from patsfans.com.
When you see a personal attack, post the attacker's name and the text of the personal attack in this thread. It does not need to be an attack directed against you.
(1) The moderators will assign each attack from 0 to 3 (or more) points. (For instance, calling someone's ideas "pathetic" might earn 0.5 pts, while insulting someone's family might earn 1.5 pts.)
(2) Cheating in this thread (such as by posting fake attacks) might earn you 2 or more points.
(3) This thread is only for quoting personal attacks; all commentary will be deleted.
(4) The personal attack must be from SEPTEMBER 15 OR LATER. (In other words, don't go searching for old attacks.)
(5) The contest period is typically 2 weeks.
(6) The moderators will decide when the contest ends, at which point a "prize" (anywhere from simply being listed as a prizewinner to a suspension) will be awarded.
(7) After the contest is over, the contents of this thread will be deleted and a new contest will begin.
The moderators will continue to use tools, such as banning people from threads, to reduce rules' violations. Other rules, such as stereotyping, will be handled separately, not through this contest. If you want to discuss this contest, do so in the rules thread.
This contest's threshold is 10 points That means if no one scores more than 10 points there will be no winners, but if even one person scores more than 10 points there will be three winners.