ARE YOU NEW HERE? NOT LOGGED IN? PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO REMOVE THIS WINDOW
Welcome to PatsFans.com. Do you have an account? If not - please take a moment to register for our forum and experience a much smoother experience with fewer ads, along with no longer having to see this notification window. Also learn about how you can receive a free Patriots T-Shirt from the Patriots Official ProShop by CLICKING HERE. Please enjoy your stay here, and Go Pats!
He bairly can speak ,how could he get away with haveing his own talk show.It would have to be scripted,or someone else would have to tell him the answers......hey what a minute what am i saying thats been going on for at least seven years.
He speaks a language guys like Harry understand. Kinda an "oooh oooh aaahhh ahhh" thing.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DONATE TO PATSFANS.COM
RECEIVE A FREE PATS T-SHIRT AND SAVE 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY FROM THE OFFICIAL PROSHOP!
Free T-Shirt & Save 15% Off!
Like Our Site? Please help support our site and server costs by DONATING TO PATSFANS.COM and receive a FREE PATRIOTS T-SHIRT and SAVE 15% off EVERY purchase you make from PatriotsProShop.com. You'll also receive added benefits to your account including Removing All Ads During Your Experience Here At Our Forum.
NEEDED YEARLY SITE DONATIONS: 345 | CURRENT # OF SUBSCRIBED SUPPORTERS: 98
1) Seizing power to wage wars of aggression in defiance of the U.S. Constitution, the U.N. Charter and the rule of law; carrying out a massive assault on and occupation of Iraq, a country that was not threatening the United States, resulting in the death and maiming of over one hundred thousand Iraqis, and thousands of U.S. G.I.s.
What world is this in. The war in Iraq was approved by a vote of the congress. As to the UN for the record the Security council went along with the requirement for Saddam to adhere to the UN resolutions and terms of the truce agreement at the end of the Gulf War.
More importantly refusing to obey the UN is not grounds for impeachment. Check the Constitution the UN isn't mentioned. LOL
2) Lying to the people of the U.S., to Congress, and to the U.N., providing false and deceptive rationales for war.
No lies to the best of my knowledge. YMMV. The intel and captured Iraqi documents supported his assertions, this is confirmed by B Clinton saying EXACTLY the same things about Saddam.
3) Authorizing, ordering and condoning direct attacks on civilians, civilian facilities and locations where civilian casualties were unavoidable.
Got copies of these orders to kill and maim civilians????
The US military has gone way out of it way to avoid civilian casualties. BTW should FDR have been impeached for Fire bombing Tokyo and Germany during WW2??
4) Instituting a secret and illegal wiretapping and spying operation against the people of the United States through the National Security Agency.
You should give this scoop to the NY Times. Which illegal wiretapping??
5) Threatening the independence and sovereignty of Iraq by belligerently changing its government by force and assaulting Iraq in a war of aggression.
Iraq violated the terms of the cease fir they signed with the US at the end of the Gulf War, when Saddam was expelled from Kuwait. This justified military action without any other justification. Saddam had been shooting at our planes for years, remember?
You concern for Saddam, Uday and the other kid is very touching. I am sure the people they murdered and tortured appreciate your concern.
6) Authorizing, ordering and condoning assassinations, summary executions, kidnappings, secret and other illegal detentions of individuals, torture and physical and psychological coercion of prisoners to obtain false statements concerning acts and intentions of governments and individuals and violating within the United States, and by authorizing U.S. forces and agents elsewhere, the rights of individuals under the First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and Eighth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
I don't know what the Hell you are even talking about here???? Perhaps you are upset that our soldiers shot Al Queda members in Afghanistan and Iraq??
BTW the US constitution doesn't apply to enemy combatants fighting our forces overseas, I sure Hitler and Tojo would have been amused by this goofy concept.
7) Making, ordering and condoning false statements and propaganda about the conduct of foreign governments and individuals and acts by U.S. government personnel; manipulating the media and foreign governments with false information; concealing information vital to public discussion and informed judgment concerning acts, intentions and possession, or efforts to obtain weapons of mass destruction in order to falsely create a climate of fear and destroy opposition to U.S. wars of aggression and first strike attacks.
See above BTW putting out your version of events is something every US president and every other government n the face of the earth does all the time.
8) Violations and subversions of the Charter of the United Nations and international law, both a part of the "Supreme Law of the land" under Article VI, paragraph 2, of the Constitution, in an attempt to commit with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes in wars and threats of aggression against Afghanistan, Iraq and others and usurping powers of the United Nations and the peoples of its nations by bribery, coercion and other corrupt acts and by rejecting treaties, committing treaty violations, and frustrating compliance with treaties in order to destroy any means by which international law and institutions can prevent, affect, or adjudicate the exercise of U.S. military and economic power against the international community.
Well if any of these fantasies happened, the UN hasn't mentioned it in the security recently. More importantly as mentioned before following UN dictates has nothing to do with the US constitution. Guess you
d like Kofi Annan as the president of the US.
The UN has no powers to usurp. HAHAHAHAHA
9) Acting to strip United States citizens of their constitutional and human rights, ordering indefinite detention of citizens, without access to counsel, without charge, and without opportunity to appear before a civil judicial officer to challenge the detention, based solely on the discretionary designation by the Executive of a citizen as an "enemy combatant."
10) Ordering indefinite detention of non-citizens in the United States and elsewhere, and without charge, at the discretionary designation of the Attorney General or the Secretary of Defense.[/quote]
The people being detained indefinitely aren't US citizens (hard to tell what you are talking about in a post this incoherent, I will assume you are talking about the Al Queda guys being held at GITMO. This is common in a war.
Nice to know of you deep concern for the terrorist. I'm sure OBL is pleased by this.
11) Ordering and authorizing the Attorney General to override judicial orders of release of detainees under INS jurisdiction, even where the judicial officer after full hearing determines a detainee is wrongfully held by the government.
12) Authorizing secret military tribunals and summary execution of persons who are not citizens who are designated solely at the discretion of the Executive who acts as indicting official, prosecutor and as the only avenue of appellate relief.
13) Refusing to provide public disclosure of the identities and locations of persons who have been arrested, detained and imprisoned by the U.S. government in the United States, including in response to Congressional inquiry.
14) Use of secret arrests of persons within the United States and elsewhere and denial of the right to public trials.
15) Authorizing the monitoring of confidential attorney-client privileged communications by the government, even in the absence of a court order and even where an incarcerated person has not been charged with a crime.
16) Ordering and authorizing the seizure of assets of persons in the United States, prior to hearing or trial, for lawful or innocent association with any entity that at the discretionary designation of the Executive has been deemed "terrorist."[/quote]
You have a fertile imagination.
17) Engaging in criminal neglect in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, depriving thousands of people in Louisiana, Mississippi and other Gulf States of urgently needed support, causing mass suffering and unnecessary loss of life.
The only place there were massive problems (beyond the ones you would expect in the aftermath of a huge hurricane) was LA, think that might have something to do with the behavior of the local authorities?
nah lest not interrupt the bush hate.
18) Institutionalization of racial and religious profiling and authorization of domestic spying by federal law enforcement on persons based on their engagement in noncriminal religious and political activity.
19) Refusal to provide information and records necessary and appropriate for the constitutional right of legislative oversight of executive functions.
You are crazy you know.
20) Rejecting treaties protective of peace and human rights and abrogation of the obligations of the United States under, and withdrawal from, international treaties and obligations without consent of the legislative branch, and including termination of the ABM treaty between the United States and Russia, and rescission of the authorizing signature from the Treaty of Rome which served as the basis for the International Criminal Court.
Rejecting treaties isn't mentioned in the constitution only deciding to ratify them. Again you seem to feel the UN should rule over the US. But this has nothing to do with the constitution.
Thanks this was great entertainment and very humorous.
"Some guys play in all-star games, some guys don't. I don't know who picks all those all-star teams. In all honesty, I don't know who picks the combine, for that matter," Belichick said. "How does (Miami-Ohio offensive lineman Brandon) Brooks not get invited to the combine? How did Vollmer not get invited to the combine? I don't know. We can't really worry about that. We just have to try to evaluate them the best we can."