ARE YOU NEW HERE? NOT LOGGED IN? PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO REMOVE THIS WINDOW
Welcome to PatsFans.com. Do you have an account? If not - please take a moment to register for our forum and experience a much smoother experience with fewer ads, along with no longer having to see this notification window. Also learn about how you can receive a free Patriots T-Shirt from the Patriots Official ProShop by CLICKING HERE. Please enjoy your stay here, and Go Pats!
Weigh in with your thoughts on his televised apology. I think he's sincerely contrite -- now that he's been caught, of course -- but I hope his wife doesn't take him back. The bigger question is WHY does this highly scriped event end up being broadcast live to the whole world and WHY should it matter (or not).
DONATE TO PATSFANS.COM
RECEIVE A FREE PATS T-SHIRT AND SAVE 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY FROM THE OFFICIAL PROSHOP!
Free T-Shirt & Save 15% Off!
Like Our Site? Please help support our site and server costs by DONATING TO PATSFANS.COM and receive a FREE PATRIOTS T-SHIRT and SAVE 15% off EVERY purchase you make from PatriotsProShop.com. You'll also receive added benefits to your account including Removing All Ads During Your Experience Here At Our Forum.
NEEDED YEARLY SITE DONATIONS: 345 | CURRENT # OF SUBSCRIBED SUPPORTERS: 98
Amidst all the rhetoric, to me it is quite simple.. he is doing what is expected in a twelve step program... to anyone involved in addictions can easily understand what he did.
Insert Sexual Addiction for Alchohol... personally do not feel transgressed, need not apologize, and quite able to differentiate his life on the links from his life in his bedroom...
Do not get all the brou ha ha and why it makes front page news.. do not really care that much, but know on those hot sunday afternoons enjoy him playing a really great round of golf... it is wrong, but no big deal, and something that happens a great deal amongst men of wealth, power and opportunity....
I had a boss once, and it was a standing joke, he never met a woman employee he could not do the wild thing with..one day he got sloppyy and picked up a hooker and got busted, a conundrum ensued, but because he was pretty he talked his way out of it.. it was the handsome, pretty smile thing.. about a week later he was on the prowl once again.. some people need to spend a lot of time on the wild side..
People have some grandiose image of athletes and feel they should be role models, in reality who cares.. just as long as they play well... they are not role models, for the most part.. they are what they are overpaid, spoiled children who love the power that goes with their position..
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to doso would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptlyadmitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us
and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried tocarry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
“We like to say that dependability is more important than ability,” Bill Belichickism....
Don't really care what Tiger has to say, what he did was between him and his wife. He is a Golfer, not the President. The media in this situation has acted just as dispicable and maybe even more than Tiger Woods.
But after yesterday, I will have to say, Gloria Allred is a disgusting piece of ****, I'd like to see a 9 iron shoved up her ass. What a useless whore.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nosey & gossipy Americans are very sad. What this man did is not to be judged by anyone but his own family. If you "think" it's your business, you have that right, but you'd be wrong.
It's a damn good thing I'm not famous, because if media people stood outside my house or followed me around, I'd prolly shoot them. I guess that's why God knew I'm not fit to be famous....
Your right on all points but if you have children that like to play golf don't let this Tiger Woods Piece Of ***** be their Role Model.
If I was Woods Father In Law I would find a way to f-ck up his arms for life, I'd make sure he could never pick up a golf ball for the rest of his life, if Woods wife is a kind and decent loving women just imagine what this scummy creep has done to her mind and her life, I hope he gets hit by a f-cking dump truck (I have many daughters and grand daughters)
Harry Boy (Genius)
In The Absence Of Law And Order Society Will Surely Destroy Itself