ARE YOU NEW HERE? NOT LOGGED IN? PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO REMOVE THIS WINDOW
Welcome to PatsFans.com. Do you have an account? If not - please take a moment to register for our forum and experience a much smoother experience with fewer ads, along with no longer having to see this notification window. Also learn about how you can receive a free Patriots T-Shirt from the Patriots Official ProShop by CLICKING HERE. Please enjoy your stay here, and Go Pats!
1. M-14 is better than the M-16.
2. Artificial grass sucks.
3. Valerie Bertinelli is hotter than Farah Fawcett.
4. Make it plumb with whacks of a hammer.
DONATE TO PATSFANS.COM
RECEIVE A FREE PATS T-SHIRT AND SAVE 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY FROM THE OFFICIAL PROSHOP!
Free T-Shirt & Save 15% Off!
Like Our Site? Please help support our site and server costs by DONATING TO PATSFANS.COM and receive a FREE PATRIOTS T-SHIRT and SAVE 15% off EVERY purchase you make from PatriotsProShop.com. You'll also receive added benefits to your account including Removing All Ads During Your Experience Here At Our Forum.
NEEDED YEARLY SITE DONATIONS: 345 | CURRENT # OF SUBSCRIBED SUPPORTERS: 98
1. Don't be lazy, walk!
2. War movie are all the same and even the worst ones are still good
3. Sports ain't for everyone...neither is woodworking, plumbing, electronics, auto body etc.
4. You are never too young or too old to chase "beavers"
"As long as we have Belichick, I always think that we're going to be just fine."...Tom Brady, in reference to his coach.
“It is what it is, but it ain’t what you think.”...Brandon Spikes
- God does not exist.
- "What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god!" (His favorite Shakespeare quote.)
- Only by learning new ideas and words can you experience them.
- Bullies are cowards once you get them alone.
Patters, did he teach you that or let you come to your own conclusion? Just curious.
1. measure twice, cut once
2. how to play football, baseball, basketball, hockey, golf, ride a bike, sail, fish, etc.
3. how to drive
4. the importance of reading
He was an atheist until his dying day (and beyond ), though he did honor the Jewish holy days as a matter of tradition. My thinking on the subject is the same as his was. I was not taken aside and taught "atheism," but JudeoChristian supernaturalism was treated pretty much like any other myths, such as the Roman and Greek ones.