ARE YOU NEW HERE? NOT LOGGED IN? PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO REMOVE THIS WINDOW
Welcome to PatsFans.com. Do you have an account? If not - please take a moment to register for our forum and experience a much smoother experience with fewer ads, along with no longer having to see this notification window. Also learn about how you can receive a free Patriots T-Shirt from the Patriots Official ProShop by CLICKING HERE. Please enjoy your stay here, and Go Pats!
look, folks... it's over... the American empire lasted 63 years.... if anyone's still denying that we're headed for super depression (very soon) and world war (fairly soon), they're just not paying attention to anything beyond Faux and CNN.
If I've said it before, I'll say it again:
- get local
- learn basic horticulture, maybe even take a survival class as your local college
- invest in metals
- introduce yourselves to your neighbors, establish trust
- think about owning a gun
- if you've scrapped your land line for a cell phone, get it back
Rude Awakening #1
In a Collapse, Washington’s Economic
Forecasting Models Are Worthless.
Rude Awakening #2
The Economy Is Sinking Three to
Five Times Faster Than Expected.
Every single step taken by the Bush and Obama administrations has been based on the flawed assumptions embedded in their economic models. They assume that:
* the world economy is not collapsing …
* the banking system is not broken …
* corporations, investors, consumers and entire nations will not take drastic action to protect their own interests, and, therefore …
* we will not see widespread factory shutdowns, wholesale layoffs, mass dumping of assets, or major new trade barriers.
In 2009, the White House predicts the economy will contract by a meager 1.2 percent, while private economists predict a decline of only 2.0 percent.
The grim reality:
* The 6.2 percent plunge in the fourth quarter — plus a similar decline estimated for the current quarter — shows the economy is now sinking three to five times faster than they’re forecasting for the year.
* There is absolutely no sign that the decline is ending and every sign that it’s accelerating.
* Thus, to contain this year’s decline to the meager 1 or 2 percent that the government and private economists are projecting would require a comeback in the second half that’s nothing short of a miracle.
(more to come)...
Last edited by PressCoverage; 03-05-2009 at 02:12 PM..
DONATE TO PATSFANS.COM
RECEIVE A FREE PATS T-SHIRT AND SAVE 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY FROM THE OFFICIAL PROSHOP!
Free T-Shirt & Save 15% Off!
Like Our Site? Please help support our site and server costs by DONATING TO PATSFANS.COM and receive a FREE PATRIOTS T-SHIRT and SAVE 15% off EVERY purchase you make from PatriotsProShop.com. You'll also receive added benefits to your account including Removing All Ads During Your Experience Here At Our Forum.
NEEDED YEARLY SITE DONATIONS: 345 | CURRENT # OF SUBSCRIBED SUPPORTERS: 98