09-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Second Team and Threatening Starter's Job
Join Date: Sep 2006
Re: A lot to learn from this game
cut who ? Safety or the All pro CB ? or the useless LB ? Like all pros are waiting in the wings to replace cut players. Its obvious team does not have personnel to play 4-3, and substandard personnel to play 3-4. This is clearly a panzy ***** defense, not 1 player that puts a scare in opposing offense. Chad Henne threw for 400+ yards and Fitzpatrick thre for 350+ yards against the mastermind himself who has constructed this Defense.
Originally Posted by KDPPatsfan85
My Thoughts on the game:
1. McCourty had no safety help at all. The Safeties were never in the right position to make a play.
2. We need better safeties. I wont be surprised to see a safety or 2 cut.
3. Defense was awful altogether. No Pass Rush, No sacks, no nothing.
4. The Bills threw at will because our secondary doesnt know how to cover. They also ran at will. Just bad defense all around.
5. Our offense is predictable. We need a balance attack. Ground and pound!!
6. Brady was forcing throws which is why he had 4 ints. I know after this game. It wont happen again!!
Offensive coordinator Playcalling
7. Ocho needs to step it up. Right now its looking like he's a waste of a pick, but its only week 3.
Coach/GM brought him in
8. Patriots NEED TO STOP WITH THIS BEND DONT BREAK DEFENSE BULLSHlT!! OUR DEFENSE IS BROKEN!!
What will happen from now:
1. BB is going to lay into Brady, the Patriots, and the coaches
so ? does it change OC idiot keep calling pass ? Can they run the ball - no !
2. This loss will light a fire under their ass!!
Doubt it. 3 games in this is #32 ranked defense. you have a structural problem with this team, finally exposed
3. There will be moves made and some players cut!