Originally Posted by Scouse Patriot
If it's payback for The Beatles then surely the game should come to Liverpool.
London can't breed talent like that.
The Who, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd & Sex Pistols all say Wha?
Edit: my takes on Judge's list -
1. Want to end the Lord Farvequad speculation? Then stop writing about him.
2. 30 Rock sux, just like Thursday Night Football, exc. for Thursday Night Thanksgiving. I love the addition of a 3rd - and usually more compelling - game.
3. I don't mind seeing the throwbacks at least once per year, esp. Pat Patriot, who's much cooler than Flying Elvis. The Pat Patriot unis should appear at least 4X per year.
4. Couldn't agree more; reg. season games overseas (incl. Mexico) are a national disgrace.
5. Also agree with Judge; MLB doesn't charge the same prices for pre-season baseball, so why should the NFL?
6. I agree; save flyovers for Opening Day & POs.
7. I agree; Sapp, Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders & Michael Irvin are unlistenable, ignorant jerks. Jamie Dukes is barely tolerable.
8. Keep the phrase; it's good for a laugh every year.
9. I agree; coaches don't reveal much during an entire post-game press conference, so why bother asking them anything as they're running off the field?
10. This should be the OT rule: each team gets one posession; if the first team scores on its first posession, then the other team gets the chance to match. What the heck is so hard about that?