The players involved in tonight’s game need no mention. You all know the Tim Tebow story and the score of the last match up between the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots. However, this is not the same Broncos team. The win against Pittsburgh proved that this team is real. Robert Ayers is living up to his draft expectations, Von Milller is playing lights out, and Demaryius Thomas is coming along. Ian Logue wrote a great article about how the Broncos having nothing to lose and all to gain in tonight’s match up.
Though the situation is different, the outcome will be the same. The Patriots will be the Broncos tonight and Denver’s magical story will be over.
- On CBS at 8:00 ET
- Played at home in Foxborough
- Ryan Mallett, QB
- Nate Jones, CB
- Shane Vereen, RB
- Gary Guyton, LB
- Donald Thomas, OG
- Sebastian Vollmer, T
- Ron Brace, DE
- Will the Demaryius Thomas effect be felt again this weekend?
- With Chung and Spikes back, how does the defense play?
- Does McCourty play more safety than corner?
- How does Denver cover Gronk, Hernandez, and Welker?
- Ridley and/or Green-Ellis run for 2 touchdowns
- The game is competitive for the first half, but second half adjustments made by BB will put the Broncos down
- Patriots 34, Broncos 27
- John Morgan’s playoff write up
- Boston.com Preview and 6 Keys
- Globe’s Victory Keys
- Key Areas by Mike Reiss