Last time these two teams played each other the Bills pulled a major upset and looked like the team to beat. It’s now a new year and almost two different teams are playing. The Bills are 6-9 and the Patriots are 12-3 looking to secure the number one seed in the AFC.
These Bills aren’t limping into Foxborough though. They have one of the better turnover creating defenses and have a very potent offense lead by Ryan Fitzpatrick, C.J. Spiller, and Stevie Johnson. Like I said before, the Bills are not the same team that beat the Patriots in Week 3. They lack Fred Jackson and the offense is very mistake prone.
The Patriots should win this game without much effort.
- In Foxborough starting at 1:00 ETS
- On CBS
Pats Injuries and Inactives:
- Logan Mankins
- Sebastian Vollmer
- Ron Brace
- Tracy White
- Kevin Faulk
- Shane Vereen
- Ryan Mallett
- Stevie Johnson vs Devin McCourty
- Last time these two teams faced each other Johnson averaged 11.8 yards per catch and we all know McCourty’s issues
- C.J. Spiller vs Pats Run D
- Spiller has played well the last two games and the Patriots run defense is ranked 17th in the league. If the Patriots want to help their leaky pass defense, then stopping the run is a must.
- Will Stevie Johnson have an impact?
- Does C.J. Spiller have a great day?
- Will Ridley score a touchdown or two?
- How does the offensive line play today?
- Tom Brady will throw for four touchdowns and Ridley will runs one in
- The defense will look strong
- Patriots 38, Bills 21