Before this season I predicted that this year’s SuperBowl would be the Patriots and Eagles. Well, I guess I was wrong on that, but the Eagles record doesn’t actually represent their talent or ability. This game comes down to defense. Both offenses are able to score and bring a load of talent to the field. The key for the Eagles is to slow down Brady and stop the Pats on 3rd downs while the Pats key is to force Vince Young into mistakes and to establish the run.
- Starts at 4:15 EST
- Played at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia
- On CBS
Pats Injuries and Inactives:
- Patrick Chung
- Chad Ochocinco
- Brandon Spikes
- Dan Connolly
- Dane Fletcher
- Devin McCourty
- Ryan Mallett
- Jason Babin and Trent Cole vs Pats O-Line
- Babin and Cole have a combined 15 sacks on the year. The Pats line has let up 19 sacks on the year so don’t be surprised to see running backs blocking in the backfield helping Tom Brady out with the rush
- DeSean Jackson vs Kyle Arrington
- DeSean Jackson can burn about any corner in the league. He is a difference maker, but with Young at the helm we’ll see what he does…
- LeSean McCoy vs Pats Linebackers
- Spikes is out and McCoy is one of the, if not the best, running back in the league right now. Not a good matchup without Spikes.
- Will McCoy be contained?
- How many sacks will Andre Carter get?
- Will Vince Young be harrased all day?
- will the Eagle secondary be able to contain Gronk?
- McCoy will be held for under 100 yards
- Kyle Arrington has gets another interception
- Gronk has 2 touchdowns
- Taylor Price makes his presence known
- Patriots 34, Eagles 14