- Played at Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- Starts at Sunday, September 25th, 1:00 EST
- On CBS
Pats Injury Report:
- Aaron Hernandez, MCL sprain
- Taylor Price, hamstring
- Patrick Chung, hand
- Albert Haynesworth, back
- Sebastian Vollmer, back
- Mike Wright, concussion
- Kyle Williams vs Dan Connolly
- Kyle Williams is a athlete and Connolly has problems with athletic defensive lineman
- Fred Jackson vs Pats d-line
- Jackson currently leads the league in rush yards with 229 and an average of 6.5 per carry. Granted that was against a lost Kansas City team and a not so good Raiders team. The Pats have the 11th best rushing defense in the league currently, while KC is 25th and Oakland is 27th.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Pats secondary
- Sergio Brown, Josh Barrett, James Ihedigbo, and Ross Ventrone are our safeties… Yeah, not a very good group with Chung out. McCourty can handle Stevie Johnson though, but yards after the catch was a big thing in the San Diego game and with these safeties…
- Will Devin McCourty show up?
- Is Fred Jackson going to be contained?
- How will the Pats depleted secondary handle the red hot Ryan Fitzpatrick?
- With Aaron Hernandez out, will Ochocinco have a big game?
- How many times will the Patriots bring the blitz?
- Brady lights up the Bills secondary
- Ryan Fitzpatrick and Fred Jackson will wreck havoc in the 2rd half
- Its going to be a head banging, high scoring game
- Patriots 35, Bills 31